For about 3 years now we have been able to save over $40 for every movie we have seen. It doesnt seem like a lot but if you see 1 – 2 movies a month that can easily add up to $960 in a year without including snacks, drinks and meals sold at your local movie theater concession stand.
When we first started going to the movies everytime we got in we were very surprised that this can be actually true. How can we get simple tickets to see a movie for free and before the movie is released?
Well, Last night was no exception, we got tickets to see Magic Mike XXL while we were seated we got some simple wrist band, dog tag, beach ball and door hanger all promoting the movie. As you can see above we took a quick picture of the posters that were also being passed out. This movie wasnt something I was looking forward to see because I didnt know if it was too strong for us to watch but surprisingly it was very funny and entertaining.
We try to be very careful with the movies we go out and see but so far the movies we have selected to see over the years haven’t disappointed us at all and as a bonus we get to see it for free and some time before the movie is released.
You are probably wondering how can you participate on this opportunity as well, well is very simple and I’m here to share how:
First create an account for 2 adults
- For every notice or email you might receive as an invite to see a movie that is about to be released, you need to have 2 adult accounts (this apply if you have a family of 4) (each ticket you get is for 2 people)
Second be quick to see email notifications
- In some occasions you might receive email notifications letting you know there is a movie near you, at this point you should be able to log in and reserve your ticket ( you dont have to print it right away) but at least you reserved a printable ticket for that particular movie.
Third Print your ticket
- Before going to the movie theater on the day, location and time that is mentioned on the ticket you need to make sure a printable ticket is with you (no tickets viewed on the phone would be accepted). The ticket can be printed either black and white or in color (that is your preference)
Fourth Arrive early
- Even though you have a ticket for you and your family you must arrive at least 1 to 1 1/2 hour before the movie starts (there is no reserved seating because is based on first come first served basis) If the movie is a big movie ex. The Avengers, Fast Five, Spider-Man just to name a few make sure you arrive 1 1/2 – 2 hours before if you can
Fifth Once inside
- Once you made inside the theater you can enjoy any items from the concession stand or simply wait in your seat. Most of the times cellphones are not allowed or they can’t be on a little before the movie is about to start if you get caught – you will get kicked out of the theater.
Once the movie is over they want to hear your comment of the movie, you can simply say it was a good movie, you enjoyed it, it exceeded your expectations or simply say you were disappointed (is up to you how much you want to share and say)
This may seem very complicated but I can tell you is not so hard at all (we make these our family night, we enjoy items from the concession stand and we also catch up on our conversations while we are in line).
Recently we have seen or received tickets to see for free and before the movie was released the following movies:
- Kung Fu Panda 3
- Ride Along 2
- Pitch Perfect 2
- Mad Max
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
- San Andreas
- A Little Chaos
- Magic Mike XXL
- Ted 2
So what do you need to do to get free tickets, is very simple just sign up and soon you would be receiving emails for upcoming movies. If you would like to know more depending the area, state you live in please feel free to contact me.
Sign up to the following companies
Find out more on our Kung Fu Panda 3 movie which we watched for free and almost 2 weeks before the movie was released. We were able to see it on 3D 1/16 and the movie was released on 1/31.