Kellogg’s Family Rewards is a points program that offers great rewards such as coupons, gift cards, sweepstakes and other things as well. You can earn points by entering the codes you get from Kelloggs Participating products and codes listed on this post. Dont miss out because this is a good way to get more out of a product you purchased.
But to help you get started here are a few codes that can help you earn more points quickly. Last week I made a trip to Publix at our local supermarket and there was some Kelloggs products that were on special so we took advantage that we had accumulated enough Kelloggs points to print a high value coupon $1.00 off 1 Kelloggs Cereal.
Here is what we did we bought 2 Kelloggs Cereal that were on BOGO and by combining the sale and the high value coupon we paid $1.83 for 2 boxes of cereal a total saving of $5.83
New Code: SAVINGSREWARDS4U – 100 points
- BONUSCODEFORMOMS – 100 points
- PACKING4VACATION – 20 points
- SCHOLASTICREADER – 20 points
- POPTARTSAVENGERS – 20 points
- EARNGREATREWARDS = 20 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 = 20 Points
- KFRTHANKYOU50PTS – 50 points
- MAGICOFBREAKFAST – 20 points
- NUTRITIONINABOWL – 50 points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
Also, once you create an account and enter the codes mentioned above dont forget to look around your pantry and see if you have any Kelloggs participating products and enter those codes as well..