OMGGGG… I just tried Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee a few days ago and I was in loveeee… I love pumpkin and most spices that goes into original pumpkin pie spices so that is I think I felt in love with this drink. As I mentioned on other post I started drinking Iced Coffee not so long ago, probably about a year now and during that same time I started being careful on the calories I consumed per day so for that reason I decided to make my own Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee but in a very light version. Yesterday as I was in the mood for this drink but being away from home we stopped at a very common coffee place and when I saw the amount of calories this drink has I knew it would be a good idea for me to make this at home.
So here is what I did.
- Brewed some coffee (a little bit on the stronger side) about 2 cups
- 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice (placed with the coffee grounds right before brewing)
- A few dashes of more Pumpkin Pie Spice (add to the hot coffee in pot)
- Let cool..
Ready for the Iced Coffee
- 1 cup of brewed coffee (with spices as mentioned above)
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Milk (I used Blue Diamond)
- 1-2 packets of Truvia
- Dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp International Delight Hazelnut Fat Free Sugar Free Creamer (optional)
- 1 – 1/2 cups of Ice
- Place Ice in your favorite Iced Coffee Mug/Cup/Jar
- Add coffee, milk, sugar and creamer
- mix well and top with a dash or 2 of Pumpkin Pie Spice and Cinnamon
This recipe is about 28 Calories
- .33 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Milk = 10 calories
- 1 tbsp I.D. Hazelnut Creamer = 15 calories
- Pumpkin Pie Spice = 3 calories