My Publix trip was pretty good, I didnt get any money makers or some special items but I was happy to quickly reach $50 just so we can get another gas card. I wouldve liked to take advantage of some deals that are on this weeks ad but we didnt get sunday newspaper inserts for some reason those were out and we missed them.. But besides that, I was able to make a good trip and stock up on dog treats and a few other items. Today you will see my detail list a little different, I included the coupons available or the ones I used on the list and the final breakdown of how my trip went on the spreadsheet. Hope this way is a little easier and more understandable for you..
Thanks for viewing my trip..
List of Coupons used for each item purchased on this trip.
- Reser’s Main St Bistro Baked Side Assorted Varieties, 20-oz pkg., BOGO $4.69
$1/1 Reser’s Main Bistro 20-24-oz side
$1.00/1 Resers Main Street Bistro Classic Side Items, 20 – 24 oz Publix Game Day Favorites Booklet or here
- Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids ( 50% OFF) ($5.49 & $7.99)
$1.50/1 Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Products, exp. 2/26/17 (SS 01/08/17)
- Purina DentaLife Dental Chews Dog Treat Meat Flavor BOGO $3.99
$3/3 Purina Brand Dog Treats printable or RP 12/11/16
- Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn 3 – 4 pk. – $1.00
$.50/1 Jolly Time Pop Corn 1/8 SS insert
- Mahatma Yellow Seasonings Rice, 5-oz, 85¢
55¢/1 Mahatma Rice Mixes 4.5–10 oz. (Publix Coupon) Best You booklet or Here
- Wish Bone Dressing, Assorted, 12-16 oz bot. BOGO – $3.05
$1/2 Wish-Bone Dressings, exp. 2/8/17 (SS 01/08/17 #2) [12-oz.+]
- Publix Premium Chicken Fillets or Tenderloins, BOGO per lb – $($6.18 & $6.07)
no coupons used