This was a pretty nice trip at CVS, there are some good coupons which came in on this Sunday inserts which helped take advantage of the current deals at CVS. I did 3 transactions using 3 different CVS card, normally I would use one card and sometimes I used 2 but after scanning my third one I saw some coupons that printed at CVS I consider getting a few items.
Below I shared each transaction I made with different cards and how much it was in total. I want to add that I received in the machine 2 – $5 Beauty Reward ECB = $10 from one card and when I scanned my second card I received another $5 Beauty Reward ECB = $5.00 (receiving a total of $15 Beauty Rewards). I used those 3 ECB on this CVS trip making this trip FREE with some money maker.
For the Colgate deal, you can sign up at Colgate.com and you might receive a coupon in your email for $1.50 which you can use on CVS current deal, making the transaction a money maker.
- Total Amount 93.92
Amount Saved (57.44)
ECB Beauty Club Used (15.00)
ECB (from Prev Trip) Used (5.00)
Amount I paid for this Haul 16.48 but received in ECB Received (29.00)
Final Amount for Weekly Deal (12.52)
- Final Amount w/out ECB from Previous Trip (7.52)
These are the following coupons I used from Sunday Inserts (newspapers)
– (3) $2.50 CVS Instant Coupon from the ExtraCare coupon center (all ExtraCare cardholders, limit 1)
– (2) $1.50/1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste (3 oz or larger),(sign up and receive an email)
– (1) $2/1 any Maybelline purchase, CVS coupon (app saved a few weeks back)
– (2) $1/1 Crest Mouthwash 437ml 16oz+, 1/29 PG, exp. 02/11/2017
– (6) $3/1 Maybelline Mascara (RP 1/29, x2/25) = -$6.00
– (1) $2/1 Tide Detergent or Tide Pods or Gain Flings 31 ct or less, 1/29 PG
– (1) $2/1 any Tide Pods, CVS coupon (app saved last week)
– (1) $5/2 Clairol Hair Color (excludes balsam, age defy) coupon found in the 1/29 RP (exp 2/11)
- You can click on the video which I explain my CVS trip from 1/31/17.
- If you would like to watch it click above or watch it on youtube.
- If you liked the video, click here to Subscribe as I post newer videos.