So excited to see spoilers revealed for January Ipsy Glam Bag. If you are new to Ipsy Beauty Bags, here is what you can expect. Ipsy glam bag Plus offers 5 deluxe size items and that month bag for $12 a month if you like the spoilers you see that are expected (which some will vary) you can join by clicking here.
Now back to the spoilers for Ipsy January Glam Bag, below you will see some of the staff favorites but keep in mind what you might receive will be based on your beauty quiz selection.
Glam Bag Spoilers
Ipsters signed up for a Glam Bag in January could receive:
1. KINSHIP Naked Papaya Gentle Enzyme Face Cleanser
Make your skin’s healthy your new priority. Formulated with a smoothie-like texture, this facial cleanser works to remove makeup without irritation, and thanks to papaya’s natural brightening enzymes and nutrient-rich vitamins, your skin is left feeling smooth.
2. STILA Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Patina
Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable, this lipstick has a weightless texture that won’t bleed or transfer. Plus this dusty rose shade? Absolutely timeless.
3. YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner
It’s safe to say 2020 left us all with a few fine lines. Nip them in the bud with this toner. It’s a leave-on, overnight, liquid exfoliator that is clinically shown to minimize the appearance of pores in as little as one week.
4. UOMA Drama Bomb Extreme Volume Mascara
Make your eyes the star of all your looks this year. This mascara gives you non-stop volume and lifts and fans for mega drama. Its hourglass wand is perfect for short and long lashes. Plus the water-resistant formula won’t flake or smudge.
5. ITEM BEAUTY Air Hug Concealer
When you need to course correct, this medium-to-full coverage concealer is the way to go. Its lightweight formula features Carica papaya fruit extract to deliver a boost of yummy antioxidants and vitamin C to ensure a smooth, seamless finish. Its pillowy texture glides on effortlessly and melts into your skin without a crease in sight.
6. ORIGINS ORIGINAL SKIN™ Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay
Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willowherb, and exfoliating jojoba beads, this mask helps gently deep clean while refining skin’s texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant youthful-looking complexion that’s silky-smooth to the touch. It’s also formulated with willowherb to help restore your natural, gorgeous glow.
7. GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes Dark Circle Radiance Concentrate
Post-holiday recovery is definitely a thing. Get yours with Dr. Goldfaden’s advanced ultra-light brightening eye cream. It reduces the appearance of under eye darkness, pufﬁness, and ﬁne lines for a more luminous and youthful glow.
8. ELIZABETH MOTT Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Lotion
Awaken and restore dry, dull hands. This hand cream is enriched with shea butter yet has a lightweight, spring bouquet-inspired formula that leaves the hands feeling soft and delicately floral-scented.
9. SLMISSGLAM Flat Foundation B12
Give your foundation game a pro touch. This brush is great for applying liquid or cream formulas. Plus we’re obsessed with the blue and silver glitter handle. It just makes our mornings that much more fun.
What is the Cost of the Box?
- Ipsy has 3 subscription boxes, the Glam Bag cost $12 a month
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus cost is $25 a month (Value $120+) 5 Full-Size Products (1 Choice Item)
- Ipsy Glam Bag Ultimate cost is $55 Quarterly (Value $350+) 7-8 Full-Size Products (3 Choice Item) (starting Feb 2021)
How do I subscribe to Ipsy?
- You can click here to join, select the subscription box you want to join. In some cases, you might start by joining the waitlist.
What is the shipping price?
- The shipping cost for all 3 subscriptions are FREE