Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event 2019 (Week 2) 3/24 – 3/30
Want to Save more?? We all do jejej.. Here are a few tips that are very helpful.
- Check out Here post Ulta Hacks – Over 30 Tips & Tricks
- Need Manufacturer Coupon ? Click Here to see what is currently Available
- If new to Ulta, sign up and we both get $10 off coupon (link here)
- When Shopping at Ulta, Sign up to Shopkick to earn points for amount spent. If you are interested on checking out Shopkick app, click here, use my code (YAY878036) to earn 250 points and start scanning..
So excited, the new 2019 Beauty Event is about to start. 21 days of Beauty Event will start on Sunday 17th of March and end on the 6th of April.
How does the Event works?
Ulta has an event for almost a month that offers items for almost 50% off. In order to purchase the items you are considering, you must do so on the specific day that is on special. For example, the first day the deal begins you can find items for almost 50% off, in order for you to purchase that item it must be on the day deal is assign. Also, keep in mind some items might be on sale online only.
What is on special this week?
What I recommend?
Glancing through the ad you probably have a few favorites or items you would love to get, I also have a few items in mind and the prices are pretty good.. Here is a preview of the items I do recommend for this week deals.
Sunday Mar 24 –
- It Cosmetics Powder – very well recommended specially to target pore area
- Tarte Palette – also a great price to consider (online only)
- Lancome (great brand to consider) Primer
- Mac Prep + Prime Fix + Scents (another great primer with scent)
- Ofra – nice highlighting palette
- Butter London – many to choose from
- Kate Somerville – heard many great things about this moisturizer
Wednesday Mar 27 –
- PUR – 4 in 1 Foundation
- Beauty Bakerie – great price for setting powder
- Kopari – heard many great things about this brand
Thursday Mar 28 –
- Dermadoctor – great product to improve any skin, it offers AHA & BHA & Vitamin C. Before making the purchase read on to see if it will work great on your skin.
- Philosophy – another great product with an affordable price during this day
Friday Mar 29 –
- Tarte – great price for this palette will make a great gift too
- Juice Beauty Serum – is a very a nice serum, it feels so lightweight and glides on smoothly.
- Too Faced – great setting powder with a nice price too
Saturday Mar 30 –
- Dermablend Setting Powder – another great product, there are a few setting powders that will be on special read to see which one will best work for your makeup routine.
This week has many great items but keep in mind some can be purchase in store and online while a few are online only.. When shopping in store make sure you get there early specially on the items that might go quickly.